How It Works
Dumpster Bag Tips
Getting the Dumpster Bag Set Up
- Before beginning to fill your dumpster bag, open and completely unravel it. Stand inside it and fold the sides over each other in half creating small walls. Start in one corner of the dumpster bag, folding the sides out and down. This will make the dumpster bag more sturdy.
- Move your dumpster bag to a location within 10 feet of truck access. Please keep away from low hanging tree branches and wires.
- Begin to load your junk inside filling in the base of the dumpster bag. Then pull up the sides and continue to fill in the remaining space.
- You can fill your dumpster bag with junk and debris up to the top. When we come to collect we must be able to access the straps at the top of the bag in order to lift it up and into our truck.
- The dumpster bag is a single-use product. Your bag and all of its contents will be disposed of at the time of collection.
- Additional fees may apply if your dumpster bag cannot be picked up due to overloading.
- If you dumpster bag gets punctured while loading, it will not continue to rip unless the sharp object continues to cut through the bag.
- The dumpster bag will still be able to be collected with small puncture holes in it.